Raw Processing Software

I hust downloaded raw shooter and its fab! Thanks for the reccomendation :hugs:

I also just downloaded raw shooter essentials this weekend, after ready this thread, it seems like a great program

Wally said:
The thing about using RAW is it has to be a part of your workflow, so you need to find software that will fit in good with your workflow. RawShooter seems to be the only program to figure that out (and it's free!!)

Wally or anyone else: Can you provided a definition of the term "workflow" for myself and other RAW-newbies? This might help some understand the raw conversion process a little more clearly.

Thanks.

Workflow = what you do from the time you press the shutter, till the time you print. If you are going to use raw, you have to plan for an extra link in the chain.

On a bit of an aside ... I was just wondering if any of you RawShooter users have shelled out for the Premiere edition? and if so if you think it's worth it for the extra features??

I have shelled out for the premium and I love it. It's control over shadow and highlight is much more detailed than the essentials. It has an auto curves function and a few sample curves option and an eye dropper curves option which is fantastic. It has added a pixel pattern noise reduction as well. There is a 15 day trial version for the premium to help you decide before you buy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back