Really cheap external hard drive.

I have a 320gb Maxtor and, so far, it's great. I pieced it together myself (bought power supply/case then put HD in), but it's been working beautifully for nearly a year.

please people...don't call hard drive space "memory" It's like calling a compact flash card "film"....totally different concepts.

Anyways, I'd just buy an internal drive and get an enclosure personally, but that's cause I like saving tonnes of money.

Buy a 750 or 1tb drive and shove it in a nice external enclosure with a fan and you're golden. External drives are extremely overpriced.

Newegg.com is the place to look ;)

please people...don't call hard drive space "memory" It's like calling a compact flash card "film"....totally different concepts.

Anyways, I'd just buy an internal drive and get an enclosure personally, but that's cause I like saving tonnes of money.

Buy a 750 or 1tb drive and shove it in a nice external enclosure with a fan and you're golden. External drives are extremely overpriced.

Newegg.com is the place to look ;)

Yeah, I build all my PCs and I get everything from Newegg.com! Fast shipping and great prices.

Here's a 500GB external
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822154150

Costco has a nice 1TB external but it's still about $350... but I still remember the days when GIGABYTE hard drives first came out and we were going nuts... so I'm going to have to buy a TB HDD just to be able to say "Yeah, I've got a terabyte hard drive" :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back