Recent Shots from Ireland

Sulfur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C PLEASE :D
I'm in England currently for vacation and I visited Ireland for about 4 days.
Taken on the "Ring of Kerry"

Some old stone fences
3133384915_45842990fa.jpg

Sneed River (I think) I got rid of the rain spots in lightroom, but that didn't save for some reason.

3133375231_33f8ae28ba.jpg

Wide angle shot from a mountain top.
3134195088_047d885f59.jpg

Another Wide angle
3134193288_3f6f7217e2.jpg

A huge Irish wolfhound
3134191372_820d553a26.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! I was born in Dublin but never got to see it for I moved to the states when I was 1. I get to go back this summer for my first time and I'm sooo excited. Love the pics, all are interesting and well done, except the first one you can notice it was taken from a train or car, but the distance is still in focus.

Correct! Yeah, we were in the car and I was just kinda snapping and I got one that I liked.

It'll save you a lot of time in post if you just go out and buy a lens hood :).

I really like the clarity of the eyes in the last photo, but I sort of want to see his nose as well!

It'll save you a lot of time in post if you just go out and buy a lens hood :).

I really like the clarity of the eyes in the last photo, but I sort of want to see his nose as well!
Ah, but that is not the sun, but a very thick blanket of fog. I was lucky to get that much clarity with the amount of fog there is.

I meant - It will keep the rain off your lens... so you don't have to clone it out later :wink:.

I meant - It will keep the rain off your lens... so you don't have to clone it out later :wink:.
Touche. That is a good point. I have a lens hood for a few of my lenses but not my 17-40 that I was using. I'm really lacking accessories lolz. I'm stuck using a very tacky mickey mouse strap for my mini camera bag and I don't have a lens cap for this same lens.

Awwww. Lens cap is an essential - lens hood, not so much.

But keep the mickey mouse strap! Everyone knows that anything Disney instantly boosts your "awesome" status!

I might not mind if it didn't make a 4 pound setup hurt my shoulder. Also, I will not claim responsibility for loosing the lens cap. All on my aunt.

:lol::lol::lol:

I have all my pens labeled "Touch and die." So far, I haven't had a single one stolen... maybe you should try that!

Well, not sure how well that would have worked considering she had it for about a year and a half. :D I've gone to a few shops and have failed to find a lens cap to fit my filter and a strap for my bag. All photo stores too!!

Hmmm. That's strange... although I've been looking for a LONG camera strap for about a month now, so I can see the dilemma. Good luck!

Thanks! I am in Ireland/England for break and that's where I've been looking, so maybe I'll have more luck at home.

Nice pics. I like them all, but I especially like #2. What caused the spots in the pic though? Was it water droplets, or just light?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back