Recent Shots, image heavy.

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've finally finished editing all my photos from San Diego/LA, so expect a lot of threads very soon. ;) Here are some of my favorite nature-esque ones (not including all the animals!).
Excuse the lost quality from Photobucket.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

Any C&C? I hope there's not too many.... and this is only the first thread. (Oh my, I've just counted-- I'm going to be making at least 4 more threads of photos from my trip. :shock:).

All very nice shots.

I have to say you've done very well on 2,3 & 4- In that obviously they were taken in a controlled environment, you've gone through the trouble of eliminating man-made controls. That makes the shots all the better.

10's colors are beautiful, and the meerkat and lion are great!

Lovely seriese of shots, the colours are what make them for me, and that the lion looks like it is about to have dinner and there is nothing stopping it from strolling over to the photographer for a snack.

tim

great series, fav has to be the meerkat

What a wonderful series Cherry! I really love the first for all of its color!

Thanks, everybody. Yea, the meerkat's a favorite here, too. :)
THe colors certainly weren't that bright and vivid on the camera-- I did a little editing and boosting of contrast in Picasa. I was afraid I overdid it, but apparantley not!

All very nice shots.

I have to say you've done very well on 2,3 & 4- In that obviously they were taken in a controlled environment, you've gone through the trouble of eliminating man-made controls. That makes the shots all the better.

I truthfully didn't do anything extra (except a little cropping) to get the man-made things out of the pictures. The lion one had a bit of fence, actually. But I get what you mean-- so thank you.

Interesting flower in 1, the patterns and colors draw me in like a bullseye. I also like 3.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back