recommended S2 accessories

shadowrulz3164

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i shoot mostly outdoors since the S2 isnt as good indoors, so what accessories would be good for shooting somthing like a horse show or something to that sort? thanks

An accessory (hot shoe) flash would probably be good...but I don't know if that would be good (or allowed) for a horse show.

It it's outdoors in sunny weather...a circular polarizer filter would be good. A tripod is always a good accessory.

Other than that...you are kind of limited by your camera. You can't change the lens...so there isn't much that will help. Just do the best with what you have.

yeah, i know im limited by the camera. but sadly i cant afford a dslr as of yet. woudl a monopod work in place of a tripod outdoors? as i move around alot and one of those is easier to carry around. thanks

Yes, for moving about, a monopod would probably be much easier than a tripod. In bright outdoor light...it might not make a noticeable difference in the images. If the shutter speed is high enough...you won't have to worry much about camera shake. (and you have IS don't you?)
But when the light starts to get poor...or indoors, then any extra stability will be good. Extra stability is good all the time...just much more important when your shutter speeds are getting slow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back