Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here is the deal...

Vbulletin can track the number of people you refer to the site either by the new member entering your username when you sign up, or by providing a special link to TPF from your site. There is already quite a nice list of people who have brought in at least one new member and one who has already brought in two new members!

So now, as a thank you and incentive to bring in more, I will be offering a free TPF t-shirt for anyone that refers at least 10 new members! Quantities are limited (for now at least), but I'll do my best to give out as many as possible. Also, depending on the results, I reserve the right to raise the number of members required to win the t-shirt without notice! ;) Oh yeah, and I may do some checking to make sure that the sign-ups are actually valid! :p

To get credit, just have the new member enter your username in the refer section of the sign-up page or, if you visit the following link, you will get a custom URL that includes your usernumber. Link to us with that URL and you will automatically get credit for for the sign up!

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_vb_referrals_explain (read the "What are referrals" section)

Good luck, thanks for helping to support the site, and I hope to give out some t-shirts soon!!! :)

And I really hope people will get interested people to refer, not just people who will sign up for you and never come back, just so ya can get the t-shirt!!!! (not that I should have to say that, cuz I don't think we have people here like that!)

Sorry, I'm not backdating the offer! ;)

If they signed up since Vbulletin was installed and they used your name, you'll have credit....but otherwise, better get back to work on referrals! :lol:

Thats fair...but I also referred my dad...if only I had waited! :p

Naw thats understandable, ill get to work :)

Most reactions

Back