Reflection

I love the shot but not the rainbow, just seems a bit fake to me, probably where its so bright.

I also thought you could only see rainbows when the sun is behind you but the sun seems to be coming from the left, maybe its just the perspective of the stitch??

I love the shot but not the rainbow, just seems a bit fake to me, probably where its so bright.

I also thought you could only see rainbows when the sun is behind you but the sun seems to be coming from the left, maybe its just the perspective of the stitch??

This is the left side of the rainbow... in my sig you can see the whole thing. I didn't do much to the rainbow actually. I added constrast to the sky and I believe saturated the rainbow because the constrast desaturated the rainbow...

This is the left side of the rainbow... in my sig you can see the whole thing. I didn't do much to the rainbow actually. I added constrast to the sky and I believe saturated the rainbow because the constrast desaturated the rainbow...

ahh now I see

nice shot

perfect place at the perfect time.

Nice shot. Balance the brightness of the raod with the hills, its' just a bit too bright on the front side, it pulls your eye away from the hills and rainbow:wink:

I like it but I feel like there are 3 subjects and it sort of bothers my eye, I look down the road then at the rainbow then back over at the silluohette of the person... mabye cropping the person out would help, regardless its a great shot!

I don't think I have ever seen the rule of thirds use better than this image. Surprisingly, I went straigt to the rainbow, and then instantly to the person on the left, then the whole image.

I agree that some shadows should be lightened, but not so much as to bring out ANY detail in the person on the rock. I like that being the silouette that it is

~Michael~

:thumbup:

Excellent.

Great picture, really amazing! hmmzz think think, one thing? More air and less ground maybe? Not 3/4 air, no just between 2/4 an 3/4

Most reactions

Back