Remember Dew??

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a reply to an e-mail that i sent "Dew" yesterday.
Hi, things are going great with me; i’m keeping busy. I’ve been doing quite a bit of gallery shows and portraits. I’ve just been assigned a documentary shoot on an NBA basketball player who’s writing a book. I’ve been slowing working on a different website for my photojournalism photography. It doesn’t have much yet, but its a start.

Take a look

http://www.SabrinaHartel.com

The girl's doing fine

Neat pictures.

Do you know if she uses film or digital?

dew? i seem to remember a girl named dew on here.... :roll:

md

Well, good for her - I'm glad to see she's doing so well. Very nice site, too. :)

I heard back from her too! She is still doing the upand coming artist photo shoots as well as the photojournalism stuff and enjoying both.
Manda, she has switched to film for her work now! Who'd a thunk it.

/rant OK i will be the lone voice of opposition i guess. I hope she falls flat on her face. She swooped in here, pretended to be part of our community, and then basically told us we all sucked and were holding her back. (Even though she didn't know how to spool up a roll of B&W film). She then further couldn't just leave, she had log back in and dish out some more s h i t, before getting upset that we were upset and finally pulling her picture and leaving. Prolly smacking her husband until he stopped comming her as well. I know hse won't be very successful because she conveniently forgets where she comes from. She is a rude person and hope she falls flat on her face. /endrant

Havoc said:
/rant OK i will be the lone voice of opposition i guess. I hope she falls flat on her face. She swooped in here, pretended to be part of our community, and then basically told us we all sucked and were holding her back. (Even though she didn't know how to spool up a roll of B&W film). She then further couldn't just leave, she had log back in and dish out some more s h i t, before getting upset that we were upset and finally pulling her picture and leaving. Prolly smacking her husband until he stopped comming her as well. I know hse won't be very successful because she conveniently forgets where she comes from. She is a rude person and hope she falls flat on her face. /endrant

Now don't hold it in.....tell us how you really feel!

Havoc, I'm sure you aren't the only one that feels that way ~ You're just the only one publicly saying it. (I pesonally lean your way.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back