Removing the tripod???

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can someone teach me, or help me, remove this tripod?

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=361260767&size=o

That's a link to the large size.

Here is a preview:

361260767_b000348667.jpg

Do you have Photoshop?

Use the clone stamp to break the tripod reflections up into smaller pieces. Then use the patch tool to circle the reflections, and drag into the wine. Where the reflection touches anything other than wine (the rim, the highlights), you are going to have to clone in some wine at the edge. If the patch tool outline is touching anything other than wine, it will blend that color in too.

You know, they charge more for a black tripod, and they claim it's so it doesn't show up in reflections in the photo. I always thought that was total BS, but here it is. :)

Do you have Photoshop?

Use the clone stamp to break the tripod reflections up into smaller pieces. Then use the patch tool to circle the reflections, and drag into the wine. Where the reflection touches anything other than wine (the rim, the highlights), you are going to have to clone in some wine at the edge. If the patch tool outline is touching anything other than wine, it will blend that color in too.

You know, they charge more for a black tripod, and they claim it's so it doesn't show up in reflections in the photo. I always thought that was total BS, but here it is. :)

LOL yep. Well, its not that bad, and the customer is happy with it like this, its really just me being picky.

I think i can just clone the wine and patch it over some of the tripod. Even if the shape is broke up it wont look so obvious.

Itn's the healing Brush Tool suitable for that task? I tried myself and got pretty good results.

Also, I don't think it's necessary to remove anything more than the lower part of the leg on the left. The rest would blend in more or less naturally IMO.

Most reactions

Back