[replace with interesting title]

Kabluey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!

my name is Jasmine, I'm 16 and I come from New Zealand, a bit about myself... I'm really into photography (obvious... no?), and that is why i'm here.
I hate introducing myself because I never know what to say, because i'm a really interesting person :wink:

So yes, I think that just about sums it up... perhaps about 2% of it anyway:thumbup:

bye! and thanks for having me.

cool. More young people. I'm 18 myself, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one starting early. Welcome!

Hi!

my name is Jasmine, I'm 16 and I come from New Zealand, a bit about myself... I'm really into photography (obvious... no?), and that is why i'm here.
I hate introducing myself because I never know what to say, because i'm a really interesting person :wink:

So yes, I think that just about sums it up... perhaps about 2% of it anyway:thumbup:

bye! and thanks for having me.

How's the new title?

how original :lol:

thanks for the welcome!

Welcome aboard the TPF! I started young also, but that was long ago and far, far away. (seem to have heard that somewhere before) I just saw your little wabbit posts, so cute! Don't be shy, and keep posting.

Hey Jas, welcome aboard. I was going to insert an original title but someone else did it before. ;)

Enjoy the Forum and post often.

Most reactions

Back