Reposted!!!

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
Well, the shot rocked back then and it keeps on rockin' now. Congrats on the double award; this has to have been a no-brainer for the judges.

Last edited:
abraxas, what fantastic news!!!! You must be grinning from ear to ear. Congrats on the well deserved wins. And on all the recognition you've received (and will receive) this year for your images. You're definitely on a roll.

abraxas, what fantastic news!!!! You must be grinning from ear to ear. Congrats on the well deserved wins. And on all the recognition you've received (and will receive) this year for your images. You're definitely on a roll.

Thank you Anty- this is so cool! I'm hoping/working to make it a great year. I've been invited to submit images for an exhibit at a (IMHO--prestigious)gallery early next year. As soon as I get my current deal going I'll be working on my submissions for that. When I seen the photos I entered into the fair, I could see something I didn't see before. It's so wierd. I have to learn from my mistakes--Next year it'll be better.

... but first, I need to do a little literary research (IVANHO).

-

Last edited:
That is awesome and very well deserved. I always enjoy your work.

Well then, further congrats on the Sponsor's Award, and the pending sale of the print!! This really is exciting...and well deserved.

Last edited:
Awesome photos and well deserving of awards - Congratulations!

Great shots abrax. How did you get the color saturation on that first shot that wont he first place? Camera settings, or photoshop? (Probably a noob question).

Either way - excellent shots... and keep up winning awards and such :)

I love your work. I would really like to know how you got that effect too. Did you use something like Lucis Art?

.!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back