retro bus stop

Times are changing...but it is still good to look back at the past.

Ironically, this picture is great to show how little things have changed. Technology changes all the time so we can see our world in a better actual light...but we still have to sit and wait for the bus to get to work.

Pretty cool actually.

Funny but I wasn't thinking anything like that but...

I wonder how many pictures get interpreted a hundred different ways by the viewer. You bring you own prejudices to everything. Art, if you can call anything like this art, is just a spark. The view's brain is the engine that drives the decision to buy or not buy. Or in this case to do atta boy or ignore it.

I suppose that's why a thousand people can pass a display and only one will stop and buy anything. The 'artwork' spoke to just that one person when filtered through his life events.

Great shot!
I personally love Architecture- type photography due to the creative elements behind them. You have a solid state object that you cant chage to your will, and you really have to think to be able to turn them into good artwork (And to many Thats what thier photo's are- Art).

As for JEazy's comments, I wouldn't pay them any heed. Id wonder if he even realises that photography is a medium were just about anything goes in order to achieve the desired impact of any given situation. Photo's dont need to be Technicaly perfect to be good, nor do the camera's that are used to capture the Images.

Someone wanted to see what the camera looked like. I ran across this on a floppy disk. It had been used as an illustration on a hot to cd I made. I thought I would show the camera used for this particular shot.

this is the actual camera... It is circa 1950 with a cut film back I converted it to since the film for it is no longer made. I don't like polaroid process anyway but these have great glass. Lousy shutters.

160roid4ti.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back