Return to the Marsh!

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Managed to kick out of work early, motivated by some nice lighting, and get back some of the time owing I have built up. Hit the marsh an hour and half before sunset. Did not know what to expect that late in the day as I always go first thing in the morning. I was rewarded as usual.

ly8617.jpg

Peter, are these Loons? I really have to learn my wildlife if I'm going to hang out at this place :)
ly8645.jpg

ly8732.jpg

ly8746.jpg

ly8749.jpg

Another Great Blue for Chiller to dream about :)
ly8780.jpg

ly8785.jpg

Last shot on the card
ly8794.jpg

This was a nice mid-week break

Eric

Can't wait till LaFoto sees these..... :lol:

I think the standout for me is that silhouetted heron - beautiful shot, Airic! :)

I like em all. But I think my fav is the 4th from the bottom. The golden tones behind the geese really compliment them.

Wow, Airic. What an awesome series. Soo glad you made it out there after work. And ya got to throw more salt in my wound, with that blue heron eh? :cry: :cry:
man.. you had some excellent light. Is the last shot, near that bridge going towards the bird feeders. ?
Great stuff buddy!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sorry, could not help but throw in the crack about the Heron. The last photo was taken at the bridge from the boardwalk. I sure hope you get your Heron. Lots of activity even late in the day. I have met several people who come from great distances just to shoot at the marsh.

Eric

terri said:
Can't wait till LaFoto sees these..... :lol:

Why's that?
'cause these are geese that we get to see in all their detail?
Yes, well... some guys have all the luck... ;) With them, the geese fly by at eye level, trying to get themselves into the frame as best as they can... (see Photo 3!)

And that heron!
Aw, Chiller. You'll get yours, I am just sure you will!

awesome shots eric... the soft glow from the evening sun on the birds is lovely!
thanks for sharing :)

Can't remember if I have anything on the go this weekend but I should be able to make it there in the morning for a couple of hours if you go.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back