Sunset at the Reservoir

dirtnapper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
marbleorchards.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back a few mins. ago..it looked like we were going to have a decent sunset here in the Boston area this afternoon.. here is what I got.

SunsetGeese.jpg

SunsetReservoir.jpg

Very nice. Love sunsets, this one is a very nice one, great color. The first one with the geese is great.

Great shots!! I would like to see the first one cropped a bit to take out the cloud top-center. It is a little distracting for me but otherwise, love the colors in these - nice captures.

TaralynRomero said:
Great shots!! I would like to see the first one cropped a bit to take out the cloud top-center. It is a little distracting for me but otherwise, love the colors in these - nice captures.
ditto. The birds really make the picture, good capture.

The top cloud is so interesting/distracting that I would so wish it were more INCLUDED and I could see more of it. It has a very special colour... so, since it forms only a negligible part of your overall composition I tend to agree with the others in that it is distracting ... by being so interesting ;).

Thanks for the comments....I will remember to try a crop on the cloud when I print it...
Since Logan Airport is right about where the sun is...some of the contrails in the late afternoon can be very interesting..with or without the clouds... today only a few.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back