Rip this to shreds! - C&C - Rachael

She doesn't like her right hand right ?
my first thought ... middle joints looked swollen .. the long finger nails in white makes her hand kinda look skeletal because of it - grabbing around from her backside. So I can understand her worries.

If her right hand was on her hip helping showcase her slender body I think it would have helped alot.

other than that, I love the shot.

My immediate response is 1) a very cute and sexy girl/pose/outfit and 2) I hate the blue/green fringe on the water is distracting, 3) the Bokeh is on the edge of being nervous and is hard on my eyes and 4) her left hand looks abnormally large (both hands should be shrouded by her sleeves).

I'll come back when I have more time.

I can see why she doesn't like it... both hands/arms look rather awkward and so does the leg, almost looks somewhat turned in but doesn't seem like it actually is. Maybe it was the way she was getting ready to turn or step next?

It's a good quality picture of her, but a lot of beige and gray, skin tone and off white sweater and sand etc. And I looked again - white nail polish, that might be making the fingertips seem larger.

What, exactly, does she not like?

It's a nice photo of the Young lady, but her hand is really distracting.

I can't find anything I like about this one. Face seems out of focus and everything feels sloppy. Yep, bin it!

I like the idea. The hand positioning doesn't bug me at all, the outfit is great, etc. My complaint would be that her hands are out of focus and not in a good way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back