Riparian Preserve

I really like numbers 4, 5, and 7. In number 4 I like how the bee is the only thing sharp in the image. The spider is really good also, but I would like to see what it would have looked like with some different compositions. They all look pretty good to me except number 6 which seems way too overexposed.

pretty good all in all.
1.) is nice and reminds me of home, nice exposure. I like the shadow on its body! would be nice to have the crane fill the frame.
2.) and 3.) are nice but dont really pop for me. I love baby birds!
4.) is my fav. Really nice focus and comp.!
5.)great color
6.) looks a little blown out and over exp like said before.
6.) looks a little over PP'ed lots of contrast and saturation.
Hope this helps!

Thanks guys.

#1 was actually shot across the pond with a 300mm $180 lens ( NON STABILIZED ) on a 2x $100 dollar teleconverter, handheld. That was as close as I could physically get without taking a swim:lol: I agree it would have been better if shot a little tighter. With that said though, considering the circumstances, I think it came out pretty decent. ( a little soft on the focus though. )

#4 was actually an accidental shot that just seemed pretty awesome to me. I added just a little smart sharpen on the bee but in terms of focus its pretty much how it was.

#6 I agree is overexposed, but I loved how the the combination of out of focus parts and overexposed parts sort of give it a watercolor sort of look to it.

#7 was processed probably a little more than I typically would have gone for. I really liked the blue background and the spider was too bland brown, so I wanted to bring out the reds in it to make the colors look more pleasing together. I actually rotated that one 90 degrees Clock-wise. The spider was really just hanging in his web under a railing, but with this orientation, it kinda looks like he is climbing down and in mid step.

Thanks again for the responses guys.

Figured I would bump this once just to see if anyone else wants to comment.

Most reactions

Back