Website
ashleysmithd.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon D40 / 18-55 f3.5-f5.6 Kit Lens
ISO 200
F11
30 Second Exposure (w/ tripod)
Daylight Balanced (I like the stylized red)
No Grading

roads.jpg

I dont want to alarm you, but your cars are driving on the wrong sides of the road!!! Really though, great shot!

I dont want to alarm you, but your cars are driving on the wrong sides of the road!!!
:roll:

:lol:

Well, to me this photo said "UK" at once (though there are many, many other countries in this world where they drive on the left ... don't know who it was, but a list of those countries - including, of course, Australia, just to name a BIG one where they drive on the left, too - appeared in another thread on here only the other day) and I think that no one and nothing can have crossed the bridge while you were there with your camera and tripod to take this light-trail photo, now was there? For usually these kind of footbridges (?) shake as soon as only someone else STEPS on them --- but this one's a very sharp, well focused, clear long-exposure shot. Good!

Cheers for the comments guys.

The bridge was fairly solid.. fortunately. However I was more concerned about setting up my D40 on a tripod with a pikey site 150 yards down the road lol. (pikeys = nasty people who live in caravans, who would do anything to anybody for a Nikon D40)

The only things I wasn't so keen on were the horizon being slightly out of focus, and the angle. I'd prefer to of taken it more to the right. But I didn't want to stick around for too long to cover all of these things...

And, wrong side of the road... :lol: very good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back