Robyn again

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
Olympus Digital, indoor, no flash, taken in the laundry room actually hehe.
This pose was sort of accidental hehe, she start goofing around when i was taking the shot hehe, but I liked it in the end. I wanna know if there are any issues with the crop. And anything else you can think of.
As I said in the last one, I wasn't in charge of make up. So any comments about that arn't to be made to me hehe.
VampireRobyn.jpg

Something about the left leg hanging down looks a little amputeeish to me - cute hair!

Still looks a little over exposed to me in her collar and cuff.

Is your camera a point & shoot? If so try setting it's exposure off the wall or something bright. (or manually if you have that option). It appears the girls dark suit has fooled the camera into setting an exposure a stop too high.

You could also try raising her left leg off the counter top a little to prevent her thigh spreading out & looking oversized?

Also, I know you haven't done the make up but maybe you could white out her hands to match the face in PS? :)

shouldn't the hands have the same treatment as the face? the flesh tones are distracting. i also agree about the leg thing.

Hands look fine to me. Exposure is correct in this one. I think you're cropping is near perfect. There's really no way to get the lower leg without losing the close-up zoom. About the only thing I'd like to see is a smidge more on the left beyond her hand. Right now her finger is right on the edge.

I will say that I liked the one with the foot up close a lot better as far as composition goes. It was a more interesting, bold shot.

So basically this one is technically better, while the foot shot was artisticly better. Now just combine the two and you've nailed it! ;)

Most reactions

Back