Rocky Patel 1992 Vintage

hudsonp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this a few days ago while I was at the cigar shop.

rockypatel.jpg

I wish I would have seen the one at the bottom that was slightly turned.

C&C welcome

Wow, great shot. Could almost be one of their product shots.. :)

Yeah, your right about the turned one though... hehe
Great work...

You must send me your address and I'll be right over to show you how to enjoy those RPs with a bottle of scotch or several vodka martinis with a garlic stuffed olive.............!!!!!:hail::drool::lol::lol::lol:

7985-DocsOrders4TPF.jpg

7985-Retriment1TPF.jpg

nice, very warm vintage feeling, but i would personally crop out that yellow zone on the top left, kinda distracting. Try it to see what i mean ;-)

The colors are so warm and rich.

The yellow corner doesnt really bother me all that much.

PNA: nice dog.

Thanks everyone

You must send me your address and I'll be right over to show you how to enjoy those RPs with a bottle of scotch or several vodka martinis with a garlic stuffed olive.............!!!!!:hail::drool::lol::lol::lol:

trust me PNA i know how to enjoy those, a nice glass of Johnny Walker Gold or Blue :drool:

My kinda guy.......!!!:lol: I usually smoke A.Funte, Corona Imperials. But beggers can't be picky.

Partagas #10
CAO Italia

PNA - very beautiful dog!
Oh and a very nice shot you captured there.

PNA - very beautiful dog!
Cindy.....thanks

I've been a cigar smoker for several years and have tried many of the popular labels. Most seem heavy to me whereas the Fuente line is a bit milder.

Next week Genie, my wife, has vacation time and we're going to Tarpon Springs for a case of Greek olive oil and good food then on to Tampa and Ybor city. The cigar capital of the US. Really looking forward to it. Have you been????

I'm hoping to find a little old cigar maker who can supply my one-a-day habit for less then JR......we'll see.:)

Paul

Most reactions

New Topics

Back