Rogue Graphic Designer Shoots Things

somedesignerguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey people of TPF,

My name is Mike. I'm a graphic designer. I like chocolate and shooting digital photos. That's the short version.

I've always been fascinated by photography, and through college spent time in various photo classes while getting my design degree. Mixed with a roommate and good friend who was a photography major, the attraction to this area of interest just kept growing.

I picked up my Canon 350D last summer from a friend, and after some shutter problems, went off the deep end and bought a Canon 50D this past winter. I have been lucky enough to get my hands dirty in a few professional shoots, thanks to connections within the design and advertising community here. I'm picking up on new techniques and methods as I go, and joining here just seemed like the obvious move.

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism, as I don't believe there's ever a point where one can be "done learning" in a creative field.

That all being said - I'm a bokeh addict. My 50mm f/1.4 has turned me both to that and a lover of prime lenses.

Here's one of my recent favorites - my Flickr photostream has all the rest.

Seeya around. :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back