rogue wave, camera won't turn on :(

The weather sealing is mainly for dust.
Or put another way, the weather sealing makes the camera a bit more water-resistant, but DSLRs with no weather-sealing are water-resistant.

So I found out this morning that the camera is indeed insured, what a huge relief. I thought I had put a seperate policy just on the gear and not just renter's insurance but I couldn't remember, glad I made up for my forgetfulness with some foresight.

So I found out this morning that the camera is indeed insured, what a huge relief. I thought I had put a seperate policy just on the gear and not just renter's insurance but I couldn't remember, glad I made up for my forgetfulness with some foresight.

Well in that case throw all your gear into the briny deep!

Good news! Now you just have to wait for the replacement...

Glad to hear it's insured,What a relief that must be.

that suck SO BAD. At least it's insured, and I've seen your last shot of that rogue wave... at least you've made it worth it ><

Most reactions

Back