Rue- A Bearded Portrait at Sunset

Personally, I like it as it is. I was drawn to his face because of the softened colors of everything else. Nicely done.

Looks a bit like a young Dwalin if he didn't have the mohawk, or if Dwalin had one in his younger days. :) I like it, but then I am a huge Tolkien fan. :)

Looks a bit like a young Dwalin if he didn't have the mohawk, or if Dwalin had one in his younger days. :) I like it, but then I am a huge Tolkien fan. :)
Hey, would you be willing to recommend some good books? I plan to read Tolkien's books, but would love to know of other good ones as well.

Hey, would you be willing to recommend some good books? I plan to read Tolkien's books, but would love to know of other good ones as well.
I tried to start a conversation but I am prevented from viewing you page to do so, start a conversation with me and I'll happily talk books.

I tried to start a conversation but I am prevented from viewing you page to do so, start a conversation with me and I'll happily talk books.
Sent. Thank you!

Id always carry some sort of knife out in the PNW what with all the bigfeets wandering around.

I like that photo, the pose is a bit jovial so I take this more of a lifestyle photo than fashion or beauty.

Id always carry some sort of knife out in the PNW what with all the bigfeets wandering around.

I like that photo, the pose is a bit jovial so I take this more of a lifestyle photo than fashion or beauty.
I get a deposit from a client today, and I plan to follow my best friend's lead and go get a knife to keep in my purse just in case.
tumblr_n3y7zv5gou1rdutw3o1_400_by_danostergren-da0y31g.gif

Thank you. It definitely wasn't a fashion or beauty shoot. This is someone I used to be acquainted with when I lived in San Francisco and I've always given him an open invitation to sit for some portraits. Last week he finally came up to Portland to do the shoot. My intention was to try and capture something authentic and still showcase his good looks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back