Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A self portrait.

DGM_6201-2.jpg

Blue on mine as well

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Neat shot, I'm of the opinion that you made it blue by design, which feeds to the emotion of the viewer.

I like it blue. It suits the mood.
Good work! ... again.

I like the image but not getting sad or lonely from it. More like mad and determined. Could be a ad for a new detective TV show.

Neat shot, I'm of the opinion that you made it blue by design, which feeds to the emotion of the viewer.

You would be correct!

I like the image but not getting sad or lonely from it. More like mad and determined. Could be a ad for a new detective TV show.

Fair enough. All art is open to interpretation!

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Looks great on the iPhone! Doesn't look overly blue to me. Love the highlighted details in your jacket and the rim at the back of you. My only dislike is the super bright light, for me it's just in my face and it's the first thing I look at, but I guess that's personal taste :)

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Looks great on the iPhone! Doesn't look overly blue to me. Love the highlighted details in your jacket and the rim at the back of you. My only dislike is the super bright light, for me it's just in my face and it's the first thing I look at, but I guess that's personal taste :)

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Yeah, I'm not totally sure how I feel about it either. I think it looks okay. I tried to do it with the flash out of the frame, but I couldn't get that same rimlighting effect. Extra difficult with self portraiture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back