San Francisco

Well, I'm back now. I can barely see Mt. Diablo, but I think it looks a little whiter than usual. Okay, 'see' you later, Brandon!

Hmmm *Runs up stairs to look out the window* nope, too many clouds in the way.
And whats with this snow on Mt.Diablo?? I thought it barely ever snows there, but it's already snowed like 3 times this winter.

Hmmm... *tries to guess where Brandon lives if sometimes he's able to see Mt. Diablo...*
I have no idea why there's so much snow. I remember 6 years ago when it snowed up here in the Berkeley hills, as well as on Mt. Diablo, and the news said that it only snows once every 13 years in the Bay Area. But you're right we've been getting a lot lately....but that's fine with me.
Ooh, it's sunny out now. *goes to take more photos*

I'm taking my camera to my friends house. I'll show you some pictures when I get back...who knows what type of pics I will get.

And your never gonna know where I live! :p

I'm taking my camera to my friends house. I'll show you some pictures when I get back...who knows what type of pics I will get.

You're lucky that you're able to do that. Whenever I bring my camera, my friends either scream at me for taking photos of their houses, or abuse it and take strange videos if themselves. :roll:
I can't wait to see some.

And, as for where you live... I have my ways. Mwahaha. (why aren't there any 'stalker' smilies?) :lol:

^Nope, I know my way around being stalked on the internet! TRY TO PRY INFO FROM ME!!!

And that's cause your a girl, and girls always do things like that with cameras! :lol: I don't really take pics of people though. My friend has a lot of guitars and stuff, they are always fun to take pictures of...who knows, maybe I'll see a nice bush or something...

^Nope, I know my way around being stalked on the internet! TRY TO PRY INFO FROM ME!!!

Oh, I will... :p
Because that's just what my online friend said, before I was able to find out her phone number, her dad's middle name, and her little brother's favorite football team.... :lmao:.

And that's cause your a girl, and girls always do things like that with cameras!

Pssh. Sexist, are we? Haha.

I inspired one of my friends to play the guitar, so I'm also always sneaking some pictures of her cool guitar when she's not looking.

who knows, maybe I'll see a nice bush or something...

Haha, that made me laugh. :lol:

Also, buy a camera with a lot of buttons. Then set it to manual mode and make the shutter speed like 3200 or something...it will frustrate them and discourage from using your camera ever again! It's genuis

I'm leaving, tata for now!

^Ha, nice. That would be fine, with the exception of one of my little friends who's technological obssessed....

Bye! Talk to you later. *Starts stalking*

Hmm. Maybe. I have Yahoo Messegner, buttttt.....
If you want to talk to me that much (ha-ha) there is private messaging on here.

No, I'm just sayin....

This poor old thread. It likes the attention, but look at my post count! It's at 88 after I post this

^Hah, and mine's already over 300, and I just joined in January. Wow, I do spend too much of my life on here.

And while you are spending too much time on here, you should look at the two pictures I posted in the general gallery! :wink:

^I'm in the process of commenting on them. :mrgreen:. I'm just using my amazing multi-tasking skills by having two windows open. :)

Most reactions

Back