Save the Date and Others

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by vonDrehle, Jun 20, 2008.

1. vonDrehle

vonDrehle TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I got bored and was going through some pictures and here are a few I came across and decided to post. My sister and her husband got married April 2007 so that tells you how old the save the date ones are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kellylindseyphotography

kellylindseyphotography TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    In 1 they seem to have taken a lobstery tone in their skin. It also appears that the focus fell on the tree behind them and not on them

2 is nice, but easy on the saturation. Also are you using a high pass filter? Might want to lower the opacity on it if you are.

3 is good. could be lighter and I wish that tree wasn't behind him. also you should dodge his teeth some.

4 is good, but would be better if you had been at their level, not below them. their face need some kind of fill light, through a reflector possibly. You could fix it in PS, I suppose. Would be a PITA.

5 is fun, but I don't know why she's hugging a tree.

3. Emerana

Emerana TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I am just not 100% sure why present photos from years ago. Surely you have increased your skill and any C&C people give you wont change anything (you dont plant to resend a save the date card with the tones and detail corrected).