Scariest Photo Session

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I play paintball.. I love it, my team is pretty hardcore... decided today to take the cameras out and take some shots... I'm always nervous taking my cameras on the field as I've gotten hit in the lens by paintballs in the past... the plan was "ref holds my cameras and an orange vest...I play the round, when I get hit, I go, drop the gun, put on the orange vest grab the cameras and take some shots... " for the first time ever it worked perfectly, no one shot at me, and in fact the guys were all great about staying in position and almost unintentionally posing for the pics... it's a pretty fast paced game, which can make for hard photo ops, since people are running around like crazy... well heres my favorite from the day... and follow through for the whole set.

2709319232_6161ea7537_o.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/chrisburke/sets/72157606411934961/

Pretty cool. I play airsoft, but I doubt the refs where I play will handle my camera. I wouldn't trust them, and I don't think they're even allowed to. I am way to chicken to bring my camera anywhere near the airsoft field.

yea i was learly to, the ref that was holding my camera for me was a good friend, and he knew the value of what was in his hands so I was ok with it... I'm not sure airsoft would hurt a camera as much as a paintball...

I dunno. Airsoft BBS travel faster. I think paintball would break any class, but airsoft would wreak havok on any plastic on the camera. I've seen airsoft guns (the ones that are used in games) completely destroy beer bottles and plastic bottles (shattered).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back