Searching for a photo

bogdan.m

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone knows this photo or who made it and on what site can i find it ? I've searched google, but the only thing i could find is that it's from Canada...

Photo removed per forum copyright rules - Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Toronto, apparently. I looked up the name on the building to the right, St. Lawrence Market. Look on their website or social media and see if there were pictures taken over the holidays with lights around the trees. Or try a visitors bureau or tourism site for Toronto. I'd guess this could have been taken by a tourist and posted who knows where.

Maybe I'm missing something, but where did you originally find it?

My guess would be someone on Instagram posted it? Has the right crop and processing.

i'm just trying to prove someone wrong, i've been searching for 2 days now :BangHead:

i know how to use google maps, I've found the place, it took 20 seconds, but i need the exact photo. I'm trying to unmask a liar

Are you aware of this forum rules?
ThePhotoForum.com Guidelines and Rules | Photography Forum

* You agree to only post images and/or other material to which you have exclusive copyright, or permission from the copyright holder that you are able to present to TPF Staff. Under no circumstances will any instance of copyright infringement be tolerated.

Need more information. How did you get the original file?

How do you know the original file is still in it's intended location? What if the image was deleted? How are you going to confirm that, even if you find it, the location is the original location of the image?

Too many questions.

Otherwise:

tumblr_nf1tztUkMa1s0my1wo1_500.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back