second attempt at skating

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was waiting at the park for my models to show up (the ones in my other park threads) and I saw these kids skating so I went up and asked if I could take a few pics. Thanks for looking all comments welcome.

IMG_7829.jpg

IMG_7833.jpg

IMG_7804.jpg

IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7854.jpg

#5 is my fav, wish the focus was sharper, for me it’s so hard to keep the focus sharp with action sports, also nice background focus on #3 (good example of the faults of auto focus)

OOH Good job. I hate that guys are getting into wearing tight pants again! Why do they either have to be skin tight or falling off their a$$? hmmmm, but aside from that.. those are really good I think.

I DONT GET IT!!!!! I'm about their age and my jeans are just plain old regular fit levis...... The tight thing is so bad

I DONT GET IT!!!!! I'm about their age and my jeans are just plain old regular fit levis...... The tight thing is so bad

I don't blame you. Heck, I don't even like to wear tight jeans, and I'm a girl. :lol: I don't see how anyone does it. Nice shots, by the way. :)

haha, maybe you wont have your pants cutting off circulation to your brain. When they get hurt skating maybe they will realize the pants are too constrictive. LOL but seriously I can never get people to look normal in action photos... these ones are cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back