Selene

Ah, Andy, you at least have to knock your tripod for photos like this last one. (First is BRILLIANT!)
I only need to decide for a 30 second exposure, go on timer, step well back, keep the cat from getting close, and my tripod alone will give me this result! (Stupid cheap thing, all the threads are worn already! :irked: )

:stun: The attack of the EVIL LIGHTWORM !!!!

_N0H6500.jpg

Ah, Andy, you at least have to knock your tripod for photos like this last one. (First is BRILLIANT!)
I only need to decide for a 30 second exposure, go on timer, step well back, keep the cat from getting close, and my tripod alone will give me this result! (Stupid cheap thing, all the threads are worn already! :irked: )

Give them one or two wraps of plumbers PTFE tape to tighten them up and dampen vibrations.

Awesome shot Andy. You should have a go when the moon isn't so full, you'd get so much detail in the relief of the moon with some shadows there! :thumbup:

I too have plenty of blurry, over exposed moon shots! All reasons from bumping into the tripod to a frozen cable release! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back