self portrait (i'm new to this! & i need a remote D: )

lisa_13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
okay so...1) i need a wireless remote...2) i added a boatload of grain to this because i love grain so much right now...3) let it all out. i want comments & criticism up the wazoo.

jtt1sj.png

somethings up with the sharpening on the site i uploaded to...my hair looks a bit gray but i promise it doesn't look like that in photoshop :(

Composition is pretty classic and well executed.

Definitely a lot of posterizing going on in the image. The back lighting really blows out as a kicker -- what time of day was this taken?

Are you really that orange?

yeah. don't know what happened with the posterizing but it most definitely does not look like that when i open it in PS

i think this was a little after 6pm.

and no. haha my skins olive-y, but i was playing with the coloring and i liked the way this looked.

haha, was it the set the timer and run as fast as you can to get in position game? I played that game all last winter while I was in a photography class I took. It gets old quick.

You're hair doesn't look gray, just overly lit. it looks a little blown out and also some of the grass is too, i don't know if this was because of ps or when you took it.

haha, was it the set the timer and run as fast as you can to get in position game? I played that game all last winter while I was in a photography class I took. It gets old quick.

hahha it got old after about the 2nd picture i took.

Your monitor may not be calibrated properly.

The picture looks good, the skin tone flows with the overall goldness of the image. My only complaint is your pants. I see saturation of the color causing some pixelation, where the shadow meets the lit areas and even on the lit areas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back