Website
jwdphotography.com
1. Shades of Blue
BlueonBlueforum.jpg

2. High Key
Tubforum.jpg

3. B&W for all yhose grain fans out there
Portraitforum.jpg

Awesome shots Joe! That first one rocks!!!! You kinda scare me in the second though. :p

*cough thetitledidn'tlie cough*

Oh, Ok, yeah.. that first one is you.. that last one.. the background reminds me of half tone... half tone.. thats the right term right.. sure.. yeah.. oyi.. been out of school to long..

Great shots.. I love the first one too.. The colors pop very well!

neat shots joe! i love #1 ... colors work real well for you :)
tfs

I'm liking the third one...your eyes look the nicest there IMO, and you have a nice, relaxed smile.

Antarctican said:
I'm liking the third one...your eyes look the nicest there IMO, and you have a nice, relaxed smile.

I agree, #1 being a close second for me. You make self portraits look so easy! Oh, and Chris said "Hey, that's Joe! He's cool!" when these came up so you made a lasting impression on him :)

Alison said:
I agree, #1 being a close second for me. You make self portraits look so easy! Oh, and Chris said "Hey, that's Joe! He's cool!" when these came up so you made a lasting impression on him :)

:lol: That's so cute!

Alison said:
Awwwww....I am cool :p

Thanks guys :)

:lovey: :lovey: Did I tell you that your are very handsome?? :D

Most reactions

Back