Self

imchristinak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
6252398_orig.jpg

great moments with my plants. anyone have a relationship with random household objects? i'd love to see. :sillysmi:

the composition is all over the place because my camera was resting on the arm of my couch.

Great fun, randomness. They do look a bit blue but could have great potential if you play with them a bit in photoshop.

your white balance is off... and why are you afraid of the plants?

because it has it's angry face on.

4553991_orig.jpg

got it edited. is it better?

Last edited:
Love the idea. It is wonderful and worth exploring further once you figure out the technical side of photography. However that is all I love. The images themselves are really not that good.

1/ Why are they so blue?

2/ Why does your couch have anything to do with the framing changing from one shot to the next? Does your couch move on its own?

3/ Why is this titled "Self"? "Great Moments with my Plants" would have been much better imho.

4/ Yes, I have a relationship with some household objects but I don't consider plants to be objects. And yours look healthy enough that I have a feeling you don't either. ;)

Please fix your WB, pick a dead piece of furniture to hold your camera (with a bean bag?) and try again. I would love to see better results.

Love the idea. It is wonderful and worth exploring further once you figure out the technical side of photography. However that is all I love. The images themselves are really not that good.

1/ Why are they so blue?

2/ Why does your couch have anything to do with the framing changing from one shot to the next? Does your couch move on its own?

3/ Why is this titled "Self"? "Great Moments with my Plants" would have been much better imho.

4/ Yes, I have a relationship with some household objects but I don't consider plants to be objects. And yours look healthy enough that I have a feeling you don't either. ;)

Please fix your WB, pick a dead piece of furniture to hold your camera (with a bean bag?) and try again. I would love to see better results.

thanks guys for the comments. it's very much appreciated.

the reason why the shots are all different is because i picked up my camera to check the shots that I got so the positioning was messed up. also, the arm of the sofa is rounded so I tried to get it as straight as possible but it probably moved when I let go of the camera. a more carefully planned out batch shall come to be judged once again.

thanks again guys.

actually, i am a little afraid of that 2nd plant from the right....

actually, i am a little afraid of that 2nd plant from the right....

i couldn't agree with you more. it's got a side kick and all.

9482812_orig.jpg

ok. so i retook the pictures. i really liked the stripes and am not really digging the pink top but oh wells. i'm not sure what i did with the bottom left picture but something about it bothers me.

I love the idea you came up with....and I think each of us can be in all of these states depending on a day!

as for the quality...I think something is wrong with your lightning) but the last edited one is def better) contrast it even more. that should be it!

Cool series. The 2nd set tops the first because the view stays constant. :thumbup:

thanks guys. i shall always take the time to find a stable setting for the camera no matter what. lesson learned.

Most reactions

Back