Semana Santa, La Linea De La Conepcion, Andalucia, Spain

SBlanca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
stefanoblancaphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, didn't know if to post these up but saw a mention of Semana Santa here

they're slightly dark in my opinion but light was limited, let me know what you guys think and any improvements..

the rest of my photos can be found on my flikr

2364273294_9798c2f277.jpg

2364250704_0584e563c6.jpg

2364247626_c2b57ff30a.jpg

I agree with you, they are too dark. In my opinion, on camera flash is there only for EXTREME situations where you absolutely need more light and you don't have your external flash with you. I've been in a situation before where I was taking pictures at a nightclub and my flash wasn't going to get there until an hour after I got there. I started messing around with the settings, and found that I was able to get some decent (minus flares) shots using the Tv setting on my camera, and setting it it 1/10, or 1/15. This gave me more of the ambient light in the club in my photos, and the people in them looked less washed out.

Otherwise, I would say invest in an on-camera flash if you haven't already, because it is one of the most valuable things a photographer can possess.

finally some comments haha

yeh, at the moment i dont have the cash for an off camera flash, spending all my money on an awesome festival in portugal in the summer, some bands i cannot miss so....whilst im living in UK next year i'll try to find an off camera flash

Most reactions

New Topics

Back