Welcome to TeamAero-K.com <---for more info & other team members
C&C Welcomed

DSC_0804.jpg

DSC_0813.jpg

DSC_0827.jpg

DSC_0783.jpg

DSC_0830.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

I was kind of expecting to see some drifting.

I like #4

On some of these, maybe a closer crop would help or maybe some other angles of the car. Also, watch the highlights, a lot of the highlights in these photos are blown out.

I :heart: drifting. I remember the first time I road with one of our friends during a local fun competition. It's was amazing. A lot different than what I thought it would be (looking on from outside the car).

What does the FMIC say on it? I that the driver on the sponser or?

Nice shots, I am also fascinated by drifting. Can't do it worth a damn myself but it's fun to watch, lol.

I think the FMIC says AERO K.

Nice pics...I like # 2...is it a true Silivia??

I :heart: drifting. I remember the first time I road with one of our friends during a local fun competition. It's was amazing. A lot different than what I thought it would be (looking on from outside the car).

What does the FMIC say on it? I that the driver on the sponser or?
its Says Aero-K

Nice shots, I am also fascinated by drifting. Can't do it worth a damn myself but it's fun to watch, lol.

I think the FMIC says AERO K.
Correct sir, we are all a tight night group down here. All the drifters, we're like family
Nice pics...I like # 2...is it a true Silivia??
no sir, its Left Hand Drive, therefore not a true silvia

i love Silvias
not a silvia

Nice pics. I used to drift in my GSX (T3/T4 60 trim). I miss those days... Now I have my realiable daily driver (audi).

I would've liked to have seen some depth of field. #3 would have been nice if you blurred out the people in the distance with a wider aperture. But that's just IMO. It puts more focus on the car...

like this (did a quick, crappy PS lens blurr):

DSC_0827.jpg

Last edited:
damn i didnt see it that way....thanks man.............and im not trying to be pessimistic and all but drift your gsx? awd car? maybe e-brake yank but not drifting sorry...but thanks for the tip..muh appreciated

400hp... u can drift anything. I chirped into 4th gear. :D

but I hear what you're saying...

There are a lot of DSM guys that drift their AWD. Not to mention the wrx and evo guys...they're all AWD as well. Most drifting events around here are a big majority of AWD cars.

There are a lot of DSM guys that drift their AWD. Not to mention the wrx and evo guys...they're all AWD as well. Most drifting events around here are a big majority of AWD cars.

True that. You have more control drifting AWD vehicles, but you need the added hp to push out the rear. I have drifted an evo as well... although it's harder with their electrical tranny. I had an LSD on my AWD and it made it easier... I think. I used to race anything mitsubishi... Evos, my GS-T, and GS-X (I had both at different times).

Most reactions

Back