Send Something to Sharon: EDIT Paypal in OP

Ok, I emailed Lew 14 photos.

Thank you to everyone helping with this situation.

Hi all, just wanted to let you guys know that there is a bit of money left over from the purchase of Sharon's gift, Kathy has been wonderful keeping us updated (among tons of other people asking about Sharon) so I'd like to send her a little something to brighten her day. If anyone is against this idea please let me know asap or I will be arranging something for her today.

If you haven't send some images in for the frame yet please do it right away! We'd like to get this off to Sharon asap.
Thanks again guys!

I'm trying to send a photo .. just have to size it correctly

edit: sent

Last edited:
SD card arrived, frame working and almost repacked.
Awaiting last photos to put on card and will send with note in the morning.

Please send pictures - 1024 x 768 by late this evening.

(will load in AM and close box to mail.)

lew at lewlortonphoto period com

SD card arrived, frame working and almost repacked.
Awaiting last photos to put on card and will send with note in the morning.

Please send pictures - 1024 x 768 by late this evening.

(will load in AM and close box to mail.)

lew at lewlortonphoto period com

Hmmm, I hope I am able to submit a couple of photos but it will be late night California time. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry I was gone for so long. How's Sharon doing now?

@lew Can I sen the images by tonight or am I too late? How many images?

Pictures received or DLed from all who wanted to be involved.
Pictures loaded, tested frame, repacked and will be dropped off this morning at USPS for delivery Monday.

Thanks all for images and support, especially Judi for getting it all together.

I forget to mention that I enclosed a card with a note to Sharon and also sent her sister a message deciphering my handwriting of the message and the list of people who contributed towards the effort.

It was a bit funny that the inner box was stabilized and packed tight with plastic airfilled ballooons and, in the warmth of my house, the packing materials expanded so that there was about 50% more packing than was needed to repack it.

My wife saw the frame and thought that we should have one also. :angry:

Lew

Teehee, oops sorry about that Lew ;) Yanno Christmas is right around the corner.... lol Thanks so much for receiving the frame and taking care of uploading and shipping it to Kathy, that was a big help!

So after all is said and done we have about $60 left to get something for Kathy, I'd really love to get whatever it is to Sharon so she can give it to Kathy but not sure yet if I can pull that off, might even ship it wrapped to Kathy and when she brings it to Sharon she can give it back to her . I was thinking perhaps a silver angel or a prayer box charm on a nice chain. I've also considered cut flowers but they don't last long but perhaps a potted plant.... thoughts??

Most reactions

Back