Sepia infrared

Impressive PP. Very nice shot!

Very nice shot! I have an old 300D that I have thought about converting to IR but I just havn't pushed myself to do it yet? It's pictures like these that make me want to do it even more. Great job!

Roger,

However, whatever, very fine image.

Wow! Where was the shot taken? However you did it it's brilliant! Thanks for telling us how. Might try the technique myself if the sun ever shines again here. Nothing but rain here for the last few days.
Stoic

Very nice shot! I have an old 300D that I have thought about converting to IR but I just havn't pushed myself to do it yet? It's pictures like these that make me want to do it even more. Great job!

thanks very much...get the 300D converted you won't regret it :D....I might add that quality lenses produce the best results.

Roger,

However, whatever, very fine image.

thanks a lot abraxas.

Wow! Where was the shot taken? However you did it it's brilliant! Thanks for telling us how. Might try the technique myself if the sun ever shines again here. Nothing but rain here for the last few days.
Stoic

thanks very much....it was taken near Cansiglio in the Dolomite Mts, Northern Italy.....about an hour from where I live. One thing you can count on in England is rain eh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back