September POTM Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last day to nominate a photo! So if you haven't nominated all of yours yet, get cracking!!!:aufsmaul:
I have seen a lot of really great photos posted on the forum this month! :1219:

Thanks for that PSA, @FITBMX!

Actually, though, you'll have a couple more days. Today is the last day to post a picture that would be *eligible* for this month's POTM.
In order to give threads that are posted the last couple of days in the month time to be noticed and nominated--if deemed worthy of it--the nomination thread remains open a few days into the next month.

I anticipate closing this one on Saturday, OCTober. 3--but DO be on the lookout for those late threads that have POTM-worthy photos and get them nominated! (OR that thread from WAY back in the month that you kinda *meant* to nominate but never did...)

Last edited:
More Double X motion picture film (picture #4), gsgary.

059-XL.jpg

More Double X motion picture film | Photography Forum

The final bell is about to ring!! I'm going to be closing the nominations for September POTM in just a few hours, so if there were any late-in-the-month threads you wanted to nominate, get it done SOON!
Be sure to check before you nominate; the thread must have been created during September to qualify. I'll also be starting the October POTM nomination thread in just a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back