Sexy Yoko.... how to background?

It's still look wrong to me, is the original background that bad ???

Uh, I didn't change the background that much... lol.

Just cloned out some things. See below for the original.

Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 6.01.44 PM.jpg

Oh my... Nice

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Take the rug out, and the fire extinguisher like you did, but add less contrast, I think it's gonna work better.

She needs to be blended into the background more, she looks to separate from it. But she looks great!
You are right, she is well lit. :)
And all this time I thought the whole idea behind portraits was to have the subject separated from the background, you know, so they would stand out, be the dominant subject. Why, oh why, did I spend all that money for fast glass with such large apertures?

My opinion is that sometime, less is more. Especially in Cosplay, with their funky outfit, costume, you don't need a wow background, you just need to put the emphazis on the subject, Let her blend in the environment a bit more, less contrast on the background, her outfit is enought, especially her under boobs to captivate me.

She needs to be blended into the background more, she looks to separate from it. But she looks great!
And all this time I thought the whole idea behind portraits was to have the subject separated from the background, you know, so they would stand out, be the dominant subject. Why, oh why, did I spend all that money for fast glass with such large apertures?

You know what I mean you little jerk!:048:

Not really, other than contradicting what I have learned over the years. I'm not a slave to fads, but am always willing to learn.

And by "little jerk", I assume you are speaking of the time you spend alone.

Not really, other than contradicting what I have learned over the years. I'm not a slave to fads, but am always willing to learn.

And by "little jerk", I assume you are speaking of the time you spend alone.

You know what I meant!:048:
:biglaugh:

Well my edit I think at least made the background less distracting..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back