shadow gate.................

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
really harsh light/shadow here....what do you think about it? comments and suggestions are welcome, as always-:)
my monitor behaves strange lately, so im not sure if the whites are not too white here....same about dark areas.....whats your thoughts?
thanks-:)

P3314110ppcrmmm.jpg

P3314109ppcbmmm.jpg

P3314105ppcbmmm.jpg

P3314106ppcbmmm.jpg

P3314112ppcrmmm.jpg

thanks for looking,

anj

Very good lighting, the shadow is very effective. I'm prett sure i'm seeing what you're seeing at how your describe the whites not being so white.

My favourite is picture four as it gives an impression of an eery scene being in the middle of nowhere in a ghost like town :D

I really like the graphic quality present in these images .
#1 & #2 jump out at me for the abstract quality.
#4 strikes me with its nice composition and great tonal variation thruout.

I'm looing at these on a calibrated 20" cinema screen and they look great jus so you know. Only blown areas i see are the sky in #2 and maybe the top left corner of the last shot.

thanks for your comments-:)

vixenta - he he - the feeling of 'being in the middle of nowhere'...that was exactly the feeling ive had, when i saw the scenery!-:)

ah, and thanks JonK for checking it out at your monitor!
you've helped me alot!
thank you!

-:)

all are well done anua! you have an incredible eye for shots most miss...i love your work!

What do I think? I think they're pretty much spot on. I don't get the alone feeling, I just like the abstractness that they have.

I've told you about how well you're use light haven't I! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back