shampoo

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a quick test to see if I am doing this properly!!

Photo was taken on a back street in a place called Zamboanga City, Philippines. Hope you respond with your true consideration

Jan15th16th0558.jpg

sorry Raymond, don't see anything....

Try using a different place to host your pictures on the web..... and use the
tags around the link of your picture.. :mrgreen:

Your link is private, but I caught a quick look when the red x was there.

A little dark on the subject, but it kinda adds to the feeling of the photo.

Welcome to TPF.

As a person who grew up with National Geographic, I LOVE this shot. Artsy shots are fine, but I prefer ones that tell the viewer a story. This one does. It shows the poverty, the caring between two little girls (sisters?). Is the one girl smiling or in pain? Is the girl on the bucket combing for bugs or brushing the other girls hair? These questions are rhetorical as it is up to the viewer to contemplate. Photos like these make you think. They make you feel emotion. To me photos like these are worth a thousand artsy ones.
It's well done, great composition, and it does what I think a great photo should do. It makes you THINK.

elsaspet said:
As a person who grew up with National Geographic, I LOVE this shot. Artsy shots are fine, but I prefer ones that tell the viewer a story. This one does. It shows the poverty, the caring between two little girls (sisters?). Is the one girl smiling or in pain? Is the girl on the bucket combing for bugs or brushing the other girls hair? These questions are rhetorical as it is up to the viewer to contemplate. Photos like these make you think. They make you feel emotion. To me photos like these are worth a thousand artsy ones.
It's well done, great composition, and it does what I think a great photo should do. It makes you THINK.

ditto

Most reactions

New Topics

Back