Sleepy_Sentry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.esgameservers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4702522768_4bae3d8e44_b.jpg

This is the Pudong district of Shanghai taken at night. I took this with a Canon T2i and 28-135 USM lens. As you can see, I had quite a bit of smog to contend with.

I consider myself an advanced novice and any feedback that could make this a stronger image is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Great shot. The city looks beautiful. And I read your comment and you said there was a lot of smog. The picture looks a little pixalated to my eyes. Is that the smog or did you use a higher iso for this picture?

ooohhhh.....
takes the breathe away...was never there, but want to in double size after this pic.

I would say this is a shot from a fantasy movie)))

4702522768_4bae3d8e44_b.jpg

This is the Pudong district of Shanghai taken at night. I took this with a Canon 450D and 28-135 USM lens. As you can see, I had quite a bit of smog to contend with.

I consider myself an advanced novice and any feedback that could make this a stronger image is greatly appreciated.

I would like to see a little more smog in fact. It has a dark and maybe brooding look to it, gj ;)

but you managed it well since it looks lovely with the use of the scale of greys that constrast with the vivid city colors

the landscape looks like the Metropolis movie :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back