She doesn't let me take her picture often.

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Summer, one of our "chatty cats". CC always welcome. Having an issue with my D80, I reset it the other day and when I tried to take pictures today, could not get my ISO to go over 400. Have no idea what I did.

$DSC_0038.JPG$DSC_0052.JPG$DSC_0054.JPG$DSC_0063.JPG$DSC_0075.JPG$DSC_0093.JPG

Leonore, she knows she's beautiful too. She an incredible cat and I love her to death.

I really like the second picture of her pulling on the blue yarn! That's a good cat picture!

I really like the second picture of her pulling on the blue yarn! That's a good cat picture!

And the third one - also pulling on the string but making eye contact with the camera.

That's her death glare, telling me to get the camera out of her face. I seriously have an entire set of shots where she closed her eyes every time. She's a brat. But she's also the first one to come running when I get home.

And she adores her cat toy.

Thanks Derrel. There used to be a ball at the end of that string....

Thank you Ron. I really thought number 1 would be it. But it seems everyone like 2 better. I'm just glad I finally got some pictures of her! Now to work on the other cat.

I like them all and I'm not really a "cat guy". Nice work. 3 is my favorite out of the bunch though with 1 a close second.

Lew, unfortunately, both of my cats are polar opposites. But then again, my socks never match, why should my slippers.

Don't use ether as that has an unfortunate drying effect on the fur.
A cricket bat and then a bucket of water has been my favorite. (I use bigger buckets, even bathtubs, depending ..........)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back