shhhhhh

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
c
31864279-L-1.jpg

brilliant well composed symmetrical shot jonmikal, the tone is amazing, you can feel the sense of silence, with exception to the shutter sound :) great work.

Mmmm I love symetrical shots. And the warmth of the place is just so inviting. It's a pretty strange looking church though... if that's what it is.

I just love the decoration on the roof of this place. The wood theme throughout gives a very warming sensation. The whole place just looks so welcoming.

Dan

i would have a hard time just listening to the sermon... i would be too busy just soaking in the atmosphere..and digging on the art work style architecture..

great sanctuary...is this your church??

great shot, jon.. i cant get past how cool the place looks to tell you how great the photograph is....that should be a compliment unto itself.. your shot is so good i concntrate on the subject intead of the technique...

Great shot Jon. Very warm....and quiet. Well done!!!!!!!

Great wide angle shot Jon, normally I would make and adverse comment on the reflection in the centre of the image, but here it helps to bring the eye to the centre of the pic, only thing that is a distraction to me is the light top left. Ernie

erniehatt said:
Great wide angle shot Jon, normally I would make and adverse comment on the reflection in the centre of the image, but here it helps to bring the eye to the centre of the pic, only thing that is a distraction to me is the light top left. Ernie

so the light top right works for ya? :greenpbl:

thanks rangefinder!

dalebe said:
brilliant well composed symmetrical shot jonmikal, the tone is amazing, you can feel the sense of silence, with exception to the shutter sound :) great work.

Can almost hear it click!!

Very crisp shot, the tones and ambiance really make the shot though!

Well done! :mrgreen:

errant_star said:
Can almost hear it click!!

Very crisp shot, the tones and ambiance really make the shot though!

Well done! :mrgreen:

thanks a million Jen!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back