Shiny Metal Objects .. Your Comments Please :)

Abdullah AlFedalh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today,
I was bored, usually "Saturdays" are boring for me.
So I just gave it a try to take a picture of shiny metals objects.
after I saw the tutorial from "Learnmyshot"
Taking a picture of these stuff is not my type at ALL
but I didn't have any other idea..
Thanks to him.

10f1j89.jpg

How do you think I can improve it ..?

I think you could improve it by moving the focal points, the tips of the silverware, into the center of the picture. To me there is some dead space in the bottom and left and the fork being sharply focused leads my eye out of the composition. I think if the tips were spread across the composition from left to right rather than all in the upper left corner, you would have a very nice shot. I like the textures and details and all the lovely tones of grey, the shadows and patterns make a very nice shot.

I think you could improve it by moving the focal points, the tips of the silverware, into the center of the picture. To me there is some dead space in the bottom and left and the fork being sharply focused leads my eye out of the composition. I think if the tips were spread across the composition from left to right rather than all in the upper left corner, you would have a very nice shot. I like the textures and details and all the lovely tones of grey, the shadows and patterns make a very nice shot.

What about it aren't you happy with?
Yeah I am, Since it's my first time to take a shot of something like that,
Do you like it ?

Do you like it ?

You asked how you can improve it, he asked what about it you dont like.

Do you like it ?

You asked how you can improve it, he asked what about it you dont like.

Thank you for your clarification.
Well, overall I see it just fine..
The only thing I don't like is it's not smooth enough.

i would have loved to see the utensils focused and the plate out of focus, would have added a touch of ''class'' but i like this photo! NICE WORK!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back