Shoot i did of my niece

The Empress

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
K so this is my first time doing a person lol i usually stick to landscape, tell me what you think please!!! Just for my own defense to start off w/ i didn't have my tripod w/ me :( lol k now let me have it!! :lol:

DSC03357.jpg

DSC03380.jpg

DSC03403.jpg

DSC03413.jpg

DSC03442.jpg

Well, you don't necessarily need a tripod, unless it's very low light. But just at first glance, i would say that you should color correct #2 bit, as there is a bit too much blue. Other than that, #1 has a little too much room on the top. You could crop that off. With #4 and #5, the expression is the same. You could mix that up a bit. Head tilts and smiles work nicely. And with #4, the foot is cut off. That's kind of a no-no in portrait photography. Be sure to watch that. Hope this helps. :)

NJ

Hello everyone...give me some techniques of modeling photography.
I started my journey as a wedding photographer and i move on to modeling photography.

OP, welcome to the site. Here is my C&C for you. First of all she is a nice looking young lady.

1) This image is underexposed. The eyes look out of focus or just soft to me and the image looks like it could use either straightening or perspective correction applied.

2) This one is also underexposed. I would clone out the silver boxes below her and then straighten the image. I get the feeling she is sliding forward out of the frame.

3) Needs a tighter crop to remove the light and house #.

4) The skin in this one is really splotchy and red and you also cut off her toes and foot when you had plenty of room above her head.

5) The skin in this one is off as well, although not as red and blotchy. I would also clone out the pipe behind her or just crop it out. She looks mad in this image, changing her mouth, lips may have helped.

Over all, for this set you have 4 images that are pretty close to the same pose, just different doors or walls.

Hello everyone...give me some techniques of modeling photography.
I started my journey as a wedding photographer and i move on to modeling photography.

ihasseb, You should start your own thread about this or even search the forum for this information instead of hi-jack someone else's thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back