Shooting as hobby

mammarazzi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If I am doing photography just for a hobby/practice are there any legal issues I need to worry about? I've been trying to read up on it but there is so much info it's just all running together. I know I will begin to photograph people other than close friends and was trying to figure out if I need to worry about insurance, contracts or anything of that nature? Also If I don't have a actual business can I still have a name for myself instead of "hey I have a friend who takes pictures"? I'll be honest I don't want to do this for free since I do value my time very much, but wouldn't that push me more to the business side of things? But I guess I should stay away from all that right now and focus on my photos. HELP
PLEASE!!!

Last edited:
but wouldn't that push me more to the business side of things? But I guess I should stay away from all that right now and focus on my photos. HELP
PLEASE!!!
That was not what I was asking. As I said in the above quote I should focus on my photos. There's not exactly alot of info on how far you can take a hobby. I'd really appreciate it if someone could answer my questions. Thanks in advance guys!:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back