Shots from Today

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this today and edited each in PS a different way...as for the last it was taken today as well and that's the only reason it's in this group of shots.

IMG_2080web.jpg

IMG_2081webbw.jpg

IMG_2086web.jpg

IMG_2051web.jpg

And another from my walk today fresh out of the darkroom...digital darkroom that is ;)

IMG_2038web.jpg

i love that you're experimenting with conversions a lot. its resulting in lots of good shots! the sky in the statue is cool!

Thanks guys :) The weather was quite nice, and considering I was standing on the edge of a highway taking the first three shots I'm pretty happy with how they turned out and thankful that I didn't become roadkill :lol: Sometimes you gotta take chances...hopefully these shots were worth it :lol:

I'm all impressed by the statue photo. It is very different. How much post-processing did you apply to that one and what did you do?

Thanks LaFoto. I simply added a channel mixer layer, checked monochrome red:+160, green +190, blue: -200, then moved the constant to the left a bit until it looked right. I think I adjusted the brightness/contrast a bit after that, but that's all. The sky was a nice dark blue with good clouds so that helped a bit :) The same thing was applied on the house bw pic with levels adjustment as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back