www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC is welcome.

First is a faceless statue of a child.
DSC_0363.jpg

A bible that was left on a bench.
DSC_0327.jpg

watermarks across the middle ruin pictures for me.....I dont find them necessary unless youre a pro and shoot for a living....but thats just me

I will add now the bible is cut off

I don't think that should ruin the picture for you, he is just making sure that his work is protected, too many photographers get cheated nowadays.

As far as the photos go I think the first is very interesting, but I think the picture loses too much focus near the feet. The bible picture is nice but it doesn't do too much for me, theres no real story.

I HATE the water marks. I don't want my pictures stolen either, but where there is a will there is a way.

That being said I like the first one, and I like the choice of DOF.

i really like the first one. second one doesn't grab me as much. can i ask what you do in post production?

gheesh, if someone uses your shot in a commercial campain or something you or someone you know will notice it anyways.

All your doing is killing your own shots.

gheesh, if someone uses your shot in a commercial campain or something you or someone you know will notice it anyways.

All your doing is killing your own shots.

you should read this months Pop Photo on picture theivery. Its probably on their website. You should check it out.

you should read this months Pop Photo on picture theivery. Its probably on their website. You should check it out.

It says straight in the article that people can get around the watermarks AND that if you don't register your image most lawyers won't take your case anyway.

So..... seems pretty feudal to me.

Just read it, its pretty interesting. My problem is that those cheap arse sites that stole his shots weren't going to be able to afford a real license anyways. So maybe 5 people out of 300 might have actually bought it.

Still, I think I will copyright all my night shots in one fell swoop, only 35$ to register 700 shots that I like, nice...

I guess I really meant to say your watermark is a little overkill. It really distracts from the shot. there has to be another way to place it.

Thanks for the comments on the watermarks guys. :roll:

In PP I didn't do much except for curves and some burning on the grass in the 1st one. Also, since I uploaded this version, I cloned out the little piece of concrete on the left.

Thanks for the comments.

I agree that the mark across the picture distracts me alot, the first shot is great though.

Most reactions

Back