should i keep?

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok, here i am in the critique gallery where i said i didn't like to post. danalec99 converted me :)

i was playing around with RAW settings the other night and totally screwed up, but i was wondering what you thought of the angle etc. thank you.

10416723-L.jpg

10416646-L.jpg

10416645-L.jpg

10416596-L.jpg

I like the angle on the first one. I think the second one would be better if you could see the child's face. I don't really know why, but, it just seems that way, I guess. The last one is interesting. The third one is a bit blurred. Other than that... I like them a lot. Overall... great photographs! :D

I know you were asking about the angle... but, I think they would be interesting in b/w.

Convert it to B&W, and see if you like it.

IMO

#1: I do not like wall on the left, could try cropping
#2: does not work for me, sorry
#3: I like this one, good DOF, but would crop a little off the left & bottom
#4: ditto on the B&W

thanks everyone, i'll give these a try. i'm trying to figure out the whole RAW thing. im wondering if nikon capture is the only software available for this format.

i deleted the images....just not happy with them! thanks for visiting though.

Bah humbug!

Anyway photoshop will read NEF files as will PSP9. There are other RAW software that will as well. That said, I found the best options and flexibility in the Nikon Capture software. (I've only tried that, photoshop and psp9 though)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back