syphlix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregorytran.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol dumb question?

I got an canon xsi a cpl weeks ago, and left the clear sticker on the lcd screen thinking it would be kinda a protector...

friend says i need to take it off cuz the screen is a lot clearer without it...

is this true?

also... does the lcd scratch easily?

I use the XSI
I personally dont use the cover but i wish i did...
I only have 1 scrape mind you but finger prints are annoying...
keep your protector on!
The image has nothing to do with how clear your lcd (which btw is the same without the sticker)
its how you capture it...

if i had one i'd keep it on cuz this way you're protecting the screen and as for viewing images ... well you can do that once you upload them onto the computer =)

I had to laugh at this thread. :)

Yes, take it off. As VI said, if you're paranoid about scratches, buy a proper screen protector.

I've never used a screen protector and my screens look like new. Of course I try to take care of my equipment within reason. They're pretty durable.

The only scratch on my 5D MKII is by the hotshoe and that's from a Vivitar proprietary cable end that was loose in my camera back. LCD is fine. 30D is fine.

lol

thanks for replies everybody

i think i'm just a little paranoid since this is the first expensive camera i've ever owned!

I had a 1 screen protector left which was scratched so when I put it on it looks like my screen had been through WWII. BUT....it will stay nice until I want to change it up.

Most reactions

Back